- Energy Audits
- Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
- Air Sealing
- Water Heaters
- Solar Thermal
- Contractors and Architects
- Rebates & Financing
- Building Science
HUD Power Saver Energy Loans
Get up to $25,000 to Finance Energy Efficiency Home Improvements!
Sun West, backed by the FHA, now offers financing programs for energy efficiency home improvements. Advanced Home Energy is excited to announce our ability to process these home loans for energy efficiency! Now you can finance your energy upgrade project with little to no upfront cost and begin enjoying the benefits of a cozy and healthy home. These energy efficiency loans are designed to assist you with upgrades to make your home more comfortable.
Act Now: The First 1,000 Applicants to the HUD Power Saver Program receive additional benefits!
With the HUD Power Saver Energy Loans finally being rolled out, they are offering an additional incentive for the first 1000 applicants to sign up. Call us to learn more about the added benefits of being one of the first to benefit from this great energy efficiency financing program
What Home Improvements Do HUD Power Saver Loans Finance?
- High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning
- Replacement Doors and Energy Efficient Windows
- Insulation and Duct Sealing
- Tankless and Hybrid Water Heaters and Geothermal Heat Pumps
Advanced Home Energy offers professional installation of all these energy efficiency measures. With a staff experienced in Quality Installation procedures and BPI certified building analysts, Advanced Home Energy specializes in exactly the type of energy efficiency work these loans support. The HUD energy loan program is designed to finance the best energy efficiency improvements that work towards making your home a low energy home.
HUD Power Saver Projects Qualify You for Energy Upgrade CA Rebates
Another big benefit to you is that by installing these energy efficiency measures you also qualify for the $4,000 Energy Upgrade California rebate still available statewide. This means you can finance your energy efficiency improvements with a HUD Power Saver Loan and receive up to $4,000 cash back from Energy Upgrade California. With almost no upfront cost you could be enjoying the benefits of a more comfortable home and permanently reduce your utility bills.
Program Details and Qualifications
- Installation must be an EGIA GEOSmart Authorized Contrator such as Advanced Home Energy
- Competitive Rates on 15 year and 20 year term loans
- "Drive-By" Appraisals
- Low Minimum FICO credit requirements (660)
- Owner-Occupied, Single Family Homes and HUD Approved Condos are eligible.
- Visit HUD's website to see more program details: HUD's Power Saver Loans
To Learn More
Fill out our contact form at the top of the page or call us at 510-540-4860.