- Energy Audits
- Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
- Air Sealing
- Water Heaters
- Solar Thermal
- Contractors and Architects
- Rebates & Financing
- Building Science
PG&E Rebates in the Bay Area
Receive up to $5,000 in PG&E Rebates & Tax Credits For Energy Efficiency!
How the PG&E Rebates Work
- Call us to schedule
- To qualify for home energy rebates, the first step is to schedule a home energy audit. During a home energy audit our certified building analysts determine your home’s eligibility for energy efficiency rebates. One of our energy specialists will arrive at your home to conduct a thorough energy assessment. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and software to collect data on your home's energy efficiency. Then we use computer modeling to analyze your home's performance in energy efficiency.
- We then develop a personazlied home energy report detailing opportunities for energy efficiency improvements. This data provides the basis for qualifying for home energy rebates such as the Energy Upgrade California program. Enroll to do the efficiency upgrades and enjoy a more comfortable home while you qualify for energy rebate programs. We prepare all the rebate paperwork for you. All you have to do is sign the paperwork and your energy rebate check from will arrive in the mail a short time after all the energy efficiency upgrades are completed.
PG&E Rebate Program Details:
- Rebate funding comes from Energy Upgrade California, PG&E and Federal stimulus tax credits. Our assessment will present you with several options for energy upgrade packages. The more efficiency work you invest in, the greater the energy savings rebate.You can claim the PG&E rebates and a $500 Federal energy tax credit for a potential total of $5,000 in cash savings or potentially more depending on your city. Contact us for more information. Upgrades that permanently lower your energy consumption will qualify for the energy conservation rebate.These include insulation, leakage sealing, HVAC upgrades, window replacement and more.
Possible rebate amounts based on your projected energy savings:
|Energy Savings||Rebates & Tax Credit|
Federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credits
Depending on the scope of your energy saving improvements you may also qualify for a Federal tax credit of up to $500 as well. Learn more about federal efficiency credits.
Get started now by filling out the form at the top right or calling (510) 540-4860.